Tuesday, December 15, 2009

shortest summary possible on the past three months

Okay, so its december 15th, bout three months since my last blog, no biggie. Guess I should really be updating this more, but ey. Denmark has so far been amazing :D much harder than I thought it would be, but nonetheless amazing. Ive met people here that I know I'll be friends with for years. The language is coming along...a lot slower than I thought it would, but I can understand more than I can say, so Im still talking majority english. Since the last post, Ive been to Italy, Sweden, visited a bunch of castles, had some gymfests, rotary get togeathers, traveled a bit around dk and experienced danish life. Each day I see little differences that I would have never expected to see, thats what I love about Denmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment