Tuesday, June 30, 2009

first post




the pictures are of my school and the town that ill be going to.
I have wanted to be an exchange student for a while, I was actually going to do it this year, but I figured I wasnt ready. Anywho, Im going to Denmark, Haslev to be exact on a year long exchange trip through Rotary. I absolutly cannot wait! I have been waiting for this, and started my count down at 112 days, and now there are 32 days left, one month and one day. I have talked to two of my host families and they seem amazing, I cannot wait, theyre really nice too, however i dont think i can pronounce their names, so thats not too good. I have a couple of younger siblings in the families and a dog, which i never had and sisters! Its going to be a lot of fun.


Haslev is a town of about 11,000 and is inbetween Koge and Naestved, on Zealand. It's kinda far from the capital Copenhagen, but not too bad, about an hour and a half train ride, fourty five minute drive. I got all my papers in and every thing of that sort the other day, but i really should start learning danish..atleast sometime soon...


cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment